Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm new, but not to Deadliest Catch!

Hi everyone! I'm new to blogging, but I felt inspired to begin after my mom commented that I should start writing about Deadliest Catch, since I always complain that none of my friends watch it. So, to assure you that I am truly a fan, I just want to say that I have seen all six seasons of DC, and I am completely convinced that it has changed my life. When you watch the show as much as I do, you begin to feel like you truly know these people. You love them, even if you know you only know them as fishermen. My younger brother always tells me that I get way too involved, but I really care about these people, even if I'll never meet them. We get to see the guys on Deadliest Catch in their most serious and stressful times, and it really shows that they want to bring other people into the life of an Alaskan crab fisherman. That being said, I am just aghast at last night's episode-I think my jaw has been hanging open for the last 24 hours. I am upset and sad about what happened, and I'm sure most fans feel the same way. Hopefully, Jake and Josh are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment